Camp Registration Opens May 1, 2022
The Camp Information Sheet has been updated for your reference. This sheet contains important information about pick up & drop off times, friend requests, activities that will take place at camp, and more. Be sure to check it out for any camp questions you may have.
- Cloverbud Day Camp (grades K-2, Cloverbud Members) – June 4
- Day Camp (Grades 3,4,5,6,7,8,9) – June 14-16 – Alley Park
- Intermediate Camp (Grades 6,7,8,9) – June 20-23 – Tar Hollow
- Junior Camp (Grades 3,4,5) – June 29-July 2 – Tar Hollow
- Registrations will be done online, and are on a first-come-first-serve basis starting on May 1, 2022. Families will have the option to join a waitlist if all spots fill up for the camp they want to attend.
- Registration can be found here: go.osu.edu/FCCamp
- Payment by credit card will be available this year. If you will be paying by check or cash, please select appropriate payment type in the registration process and send or drop off your payment (check or cash) to the OSUE office (OSU Extension, 831 College Ave., Suite D, Lancaster, OH 43130). Registration will be complete upon receipt of application and payment. Make checks payable to: OSU EXTENSION. There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- Friend Requests can be made during the registration process. We recognize the importance of sharing a camp experience with a friend. To request the same cabin as a friend, friends must be requested by each other to create this group. A maximum of two campers can request to be together. This is the only opportunity to request a cabin assignment with your friend.
- Please remember, there is no guarantee that the request can be honored, but we will do our best. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Aubry Fowler, Camp Director, at Fowler.email@example.com.
- Bertha Wilson Trust will provide a 50% campership again this year if registered by June 1st
- Members will only have to pay $40 for Day, $75 for Intermediate or Junior, and $20 for Cloverbud
- Members are welcome to attend both Day Camp and Overnight at Tar Hollow if they wish and spaces are available. However they will only receive a scholarship on the Tar Hollow camp and be required to pay the full amount ($80) to attend Day Camp. If you are interested in attending both camps, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive more information about registration and payment options.
- Once registration is complete and payment received, additional information will be provided including what to bring, necessary forms, and a map to camp.