Camp Registration is NOW OPEN!
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to attend 4-H Camp this summer! Intermediate camp is 75% full, Junior camp is 60% full, and Cloverbud camp is 70% full…. since there are limited spots this year make sure you get your registration in today!
- Cloverbud Day Camp (Ages 5-8, Cloverbud Members) – June 5
- Theme: I love camp here, I love camp there, I love camp everywhere!
- Intermediate Camp (Ages 11-14) – June 15-17
- Junior Camp (Ages 8-10) – June 29-July 1
What will we do at Camp?
Our camp counselors are hard at working making sure we’re able to bring our Tar Hollow traditions home to camp this summer. Activities will include archery, canoeing, crafts, games, songs, campfire, tie dye, and more! Campers can even request up to 7 friends this year to make their own groups for camp.
- Registrations will be done online, and are on a first-come-first-serve basis starting on May 3, 2021. Families will have the option to join a waitlist if all spots fill up for the camp they want to attend.
- Registration can be found here: go.osu.edu/2021FCCampApp
- Payment by credit card will be available this year. If you will be paying by check or cash, please select appropriate payment type in the registration process and send or drop off your payment (check or cash) to the OSUE office (OSU Extension, 831 College Ave., Suite D, Lancaster, OH 43130). Registration will be complete upon receipt of application and payment. Make checks payable to: OSU EXTENSION. There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- Bertha Wilson Trust will provide a 50% campership again this year if registered by June 1stMembers will only have to pay $40 for Intermediate or Junior, and $20 for Cloverbud
- Once registration is complete, additional information will be provided including what to bring, necessary forms, and a map to camp.