4-H Clubs do you have bottle caps to weigh in?
Please bring all clean plastic bottle caps in a trash bag and/or box to the May Weigh-Ins at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds!
Weigh Ins will take place in the #4 Beef Barn at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds on:
- Saturday, May 8th, 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Tuesday, May 18th, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Reminder on the rules:
- Work within your club to collect clean plastic bottle caps and lids.
- Collect only caps that are approved – they must be ALL plastic and clean (no food residue please)
- Store them during our “off” time in bags – inside a box – they will get heavy
- Bring them to the Extension Office for the Club Weigh-In
- Fundraise to purchase a bench for your club Contact Aubry (Fowler.firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details (optional)
- The club who collects the most caps by weight will receive a bench sponsored by the Junior Leaders and a personalized plaque for their bench.
Acceptable Plastic Caps:
- Empty and Clean K-Cups are now accepted as well!