Camp Registration is NOW OPEN!
The Camp Information sheet has been updated for your reference. This sheet contains important information about pick up & drop off times, friend requests, activities that will take place at camp, and more. Be sure to check it out for any camp questions you may have.
- Cloverbud Day Camp (Ages 5-8, Cloverbud Members) – June 5
- Intermediate Camp (Ages 11-14) – June 15-17
- Junior Camp (Ages 8-10) – June 29-July 1
- Registrations will be done online, and are on a first-come-first-serve basis starting on May 3, 2021.Families will have the option to join a waitlist if all spots fill up for the camp they want to attend.
- Registration can be found here: go.osu.edu/2021FCCampApp
- Payment by credit card will be available this year. If you will be paying by check or cash, please select appropriate payment type in the registration process and send or drop off your payment (check or cash) to the OSUE office (OSU Extension, 831 College Ave., Suite D, Lancaster, OH 43130). Registration will be complete upon receipt of application and payment. Make checks payable to: OSU EXTENSION. There will be a $30.00 charge for all returned checks.
- Bertha Wilson Trust will provide a 50% campership again this year if registered by June 1st
- Members will only have to pay $40 for Intermediate or Junior, and $20 for Cloverbud
- Once registration is complete, additional information will be provided including what to bring, necessary forms, and
a map to camp.