Remember in 2020-2021, all 4-H families will again enroll themselves in the Fairfield County 4-H program. If you were a member in 2014-2020, you will be able to enroll your family with your current profile. We have gone to a new version of 4-H Online, version 2, so you may notice some differences. Please read this letter from the State 4-H Online Coordinator.
The link to 4-H Online is https://oh.4honline.com
New 4-H Families: Here are directions to help you with online enrollment – 4-H Online Instructions
Returning 4-H Families: Here are directions to help you with online enrollment – 4-H Online Instructions
Need additional resources to help with Enrollment?
- Project Selection Resources: 2021 4-H Family Guide and Project Central can help you look at books and determine projects to take this year
- Please note these are state publications and do not include our county only projects such as pies, candy making, alfalfa, hay, etc).
- The 2021 Fairfield County Member Handbook
- If the youth is new to Fairfield County 4-H and does not live in Fairfield County, please have them complete an Across County Lines form as soon as possible.
- Across County Line Membership Policy and Request Form – to be completed once in the lifetime of 4-H Club Membership unless the child moves
- All forms are pending approval by 4-H Educators in the county of residence and the county they wish to join.
- Please email these forms to us NOW rather than waiting until May 1st if at all possible considering the approval process. Send forms to Leslie at Cooksey.email@example.com as soon as you have them. Do not assume all requests will be approved.
If you have questions or need assistance, contact Missy Koenig (Koenig.firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-277-4631)