The 2021 State 4-H Leadership Camp Staff Applications are now available!! While we don’t know whether or not Leadership Camp will be in-person or virtual, we do know we will need staff to assist! Interested individuals can view a letter with more information at: https://ohio4h.org/camp/leadership-camp titled “2021 Potential Leadership Camp Counselor/Staff Information and Application”. A link to the application is included in the letter.
Please forward this information along to anyone who you think might be interested! Applications are due no later than April 1, 2021. If you have questions, please let me know!!
Here are some highlights about the opportunity:
- Individuals 18+ prior to June 1, 2021 who are good leaders, past counselors, or interested in helping may apply
- Must complete application, undergo selection, have current background check, attend training
- Applications due: April 1, 2021
- Interviews: Week of April 5th
- Staff Training Weekend (Camp Ohio): May 7-9, 2021. Yes this is Mother’s Day weekend, but with an early camp, we must have earlier training so we could try to have everything ordered before camp!
For more information, contact Sarah Longo (email@example.com) or 614-688-2533.