Daily 4-H and Junior Fair updates from 4-H Educators, Leslie Cooksey and Aubry Fowler as we approach the fair for the week of September 28th.
September 28th update includes:
- Updated specie/judgings at the fair: http:/go.osu/edu/2020fairinfo
- Review 2019 Junior Fair Rules
- Beef Rules and Parking Map have been updated
- Wristbands and backtag pickup for Advisors
- Backtags are laminated – thanks to Fitzpatrick Enterprises!
- Buyer packets are in the mail
- New buyers – contact OSU Extension
- Thank you for completing 4-H and FFA record books!
September 29th update includes:
- Appointment scheduling for Cakes/Pies/Candies and Companion Animals
- Take Home Forms for Market Livestock
- Partial Terminal Sale
- Only Overall Grand/Reserve Champions animals will go through the ring
September 30th update includes:
- Sorting Rosettes & Trophies…and writing Thank You Notes!
- Show Committees meet September 30th
October 1st update includes:
- Wristband and Backtag pickup for Advisors
- Showmanship Sign-ups
- Review 2020 Junior Fair Updates by Specie
October 2nd update includes:
- Take Home Form: go.osu.edu/2020takehome
- No Paylean Form: go.osu.edu/nopayleanform
- Online DUNF Forms: go.osu.edu/fairfieldunf