Thank you to the 875 youth and 180 adult volunteers who have completed their 2018-2019 enrollments. We still have approximately 600 members and 50 advisors yet to register! Emails were sent to those advisors and members that are incomplete or inactive as of Wednesday April 12, 2019. Please have your 4-H Online enrollment completed by April 28th, as advisors need to provide our office a list of their club members and a completed enrollment packet by May 1st.
If you can’t remember your family email we have for you in the system, first contact your club advisor. They were provided with a list of emails used in the system last year. If you need to change your email, you can use the old email to log into the system, and then EDIT the family profile and add the new email address. You will need to reset your password if you change your email address.
If you still have trouble with your email address, please contact the office and Missy can make the change for you. She may be reached at 740-652-7264 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the instructions on enrolling in case you need them. These are also on page 7 of your yellow Member Handbook.
Returning Families- Please DO NOT MAKE A NEW PROFILE. Follow these instructions:
- -Go to https://oh.4honline.com
- -Select ‘I have a profile’
- -Enter your family email address you have used previously – if you don’t remember what email you used, or have changed emails, please call the office! 740-652-7260
- -Select ‘Family’ for role
- -Click ‘Login’
- -Review your family basic demographic information (make changes by using the edit button, if necessary)
- -Click on the Edit button to the right of each person’s name
- -Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the Enroll for 2018-2019 year
- -You can now update individual member information here – add cell phone, member email, parent/guardian updates.
- -Select the continue button to go to the next page. You will need to use the check boxes for Responsibility and Release, 4-H Code of Conduct, General Permission and Photo Release as well as typing the member and parent/guardian name into the system
- -Select the continue button again to complete the health form, and then the club page. Your current clubs and projects will be listed. You will not need to select them again! This is where you will add new clubs or projects. Use the continue button to get to your projects to check that you are enrolled in for this year (it will be the same as last year). Make changes by using the ‘Edit’ button to delete old projects. To select a project, make sure you have the correct club listed in the first drop down box, select the project using the 2nd drop down box and make sure you use the ‘Add Project’ button to add the project. Once your clubs and projects are entered, review your entry for completeness. Make changes as necessary. Cloverbuds should be enrolled in 710GPM
- If you need to delete a project, select the edit button to the right of the project, then delete.
- -Once done, select the ‘Submit Enrollment’ button.
- -Missy at the Extension Office will process your enrollment. Please check your email if you receive a must resubmit on your entry. Missy will send you very specific information on what is missing and what needs to be changed prior to your enrollment being accepted.
After reviewing your enrollment and if you need to make changes, please email the changes to Missy at email@example.com by May 10th. After that, no additional additions or corrections can be made.