We are in the process of finalizing enrollments for the 2017-2018 year. We are well on our way with 1,124 members enrolled and 195 Advisors, but are still missing approximately 300 members from last year and about 30 advisors from last year! Get those enrollments completed!
What many families don’t realize is that Advisors of each club need to complete an enrollment folder and turn that into the office by May 1st. If you don’t register your member this weekend, they won’t appear on the club roster and won’t be counted by your advisor. Please complete your registrations as soon as possible.
The website to register is https://oh.4honline.com. You will need your email you used last year, and the password from last year as well. If you don’t know your email, contact Missy at 740-652-7264 between 7:30 am and 4 pm on Monday. If you are changing your email, you MUST call the office FIRST to get the email changed prior to enrolling.
Returning families: If you’ve forgotten your password, choose
- “I forgot my password”
- Enter the email you used in the system last year
- Role is Family
- Click “send my password”
A new temporary password will be emailed to the address you provided. You can then follow the link to change your password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters with at least 1 number.
Returning Members who know their email and password:
- All fields with an * are required!
- Select ‘I have a profile’
- Enter your email. Role should be family.
- Select ‘Login’
- Review your basic family information. This is where your FAMILY email is listed. If you need to make changes, click on ‘Edit Family’ and make the corrections. ‘Continue’ will take you back to the home screen.
- Current members will be listed in the Member/Volunteer list in the middle of the page.
- Click ‘Edit’ to the right of the member/volunteer you are enrolling.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Enroll for 2017-2018 year’
- Review and update the 4-H Record. Make changes as necessary.
- Update the school information (as needed—a move to the next building is often missed) and select the ‘Continue’ button.
- Complete the 4 areas of the Additional Information page. Signatures are accepted by checking the boxes and typing in youth/adult names. Complete the remaining items (t-shirt size is a good one to add) as needed. Click ‘Continue’.
- The Health Form page is next. Add any health issues (allergies, medical conditions or dietary restrictions, etc.) in the box. Click ‘Continue’
- Participation Page has three tabs: Clubs – Projects – Groups. Use the drop down arrow and chose your club. Click ‘Add Club’. If joining an additional club, complete the same process. Click ‘Continue’ to select your projects. The club(s) you are currently a member of will not be in the drop down list!
- On the Projects tab, make sure the correct club is selected. Use the drop down arrow to change the club. Clubs will be listed alphabetically.
- Use the drop down arrow to select a project and click ‘Add Project’. Continue to add projects until you are done.
- Click on ‘Submit Enrollment’ and the Extension Office will receive notification that you have enrolled and will complete the process. If you need to make changes, you will need to contact Missy at 740-652-7264 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make changes prior to May 1st.