The Fairfield County 4-H Advisory Committee will be holding an Antique, Craft, and Vendor Show on Saturday, July 29th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds to benefit the Fairfield County 4-H Program. For event updates, follow along on Facebook at this event page.
This event will raise money for the county 4-H program. The show will be held at the Fairfield County Fairgrounds in the 4-H Display Barn and #50 Show Arena, 157 E Fair Avenue in Lancaster. <<< FREE ADMISSION & PARKING >>> Door prizes!!
The over 30 vendors are expected:
- Legging Army – Stacey Beck
- Scentsy – Kelly Cox
- Paparazzi Accessories – April Steele
- Kat’s Kreations – Katherine Slykerman
- Pampered Chef – Kaitlyn Meeker
- Tastefully Simple – Jennifer Milless
- LuLaRoe – Alisha Paul
- P&P Jewelry – Peter VanLeuven
- This n That by Deb – Debra Waites
- LadyBgr World – Kimberly Bader
- LuLaRoe – Barb Nelson & Amber Nelson-Thimmes
- SB Creations – Steve & Becky Bell
- JMB Crafts – Martha & Joe Breeding
- The Merrie Linn Gallerie
- Home Decor – Macy Schmelzer
- Tupperware – Stephanie Norman
- Young Living Essential Oils – Rebecca Hendershot
- PRO3 – Amy Neu
- Courtney Duncan – Senegence
- Blank Slate Engraving – Keith Mauger
- Pixsonality: Custom Prints – Katie Poling
- 4-H Table – 4-H Advisory Committee
Concessions Available by Clearcreek Showmen 4-H Club
All funds raised will benefit the Fairfield County 4-H Program! Help Make the Best Better by joining us a vendor or coming out to do a little shopping!
Vendor photos can be found on this event page on Facebook. Search for Fairfield County, Ohio 4-H Youth Development Program!