The State 4-H Office will be sponsoring an Ohio Achievement Form Workshop on December 17, 2016 at the Nationwide Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm. Lunch will be on your own. See the flyer here (featuring Fairfield County’s own Laura Swinehart, Natalyn Landis and Emma Newell) for complete information.
- Morning: will cover basic information about completing the achievement form from 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Afternoon: will have work stations and coaches available to help attendees from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- Samples of achievement forms
- Verb lists to help enhance descriptions to use on form
- Items to include on achievement forms that may have been overlooked
- Experts who have either been successful or helped successful youth
Attendees are encouraged to bring their previous or already started achievement form with them! Parents and advisors are also welcome!