- Pens in the pygmy goat barn have changed. The sizes now are 4 feet 7 inches wide by 7 feet deep. The bars on pens are horizontal.
- Please be sure you have registration papers for registered pygmy goats updated with the goat transferred to 4-Her’s or family name. Also check tattoo or micro-chip that it is legible and matches the goat.
- Please check tattoos and/or scrapie tags for unregistered pygmy goats to make sure they are there and legible before fair. Also make sure the receipt matches the goat.
- All registration papers and receipts must stay at the fairgrounds in your tackbox the whole week.
- All pygmy goats must stay at the fair until check-out time on Saturday unless pre-approved.
- We will again clean the isle way everyday of the week, as well as clean your pens several times throughout the week and clean out all pens before leaving Saturday.
Thanks. Looking forward to another great year in the Pygmy Goat barn
Pygmy Goat Superintendents