Wednesday, October 9, 2019
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Program is Free!
Location: Clinton County Fairgrounds Expo Building
What is it all about?
• Crop Inputs and Cash Rent Outlook for 2020
• Grain Market Outlook
• Insight on the 2018 Farm Bill,
• Discussion on Commodity and Conservation Titles within the Farm Bill
• Available Decision Making Tools
Speakers will include:
• Barry Ward – Leader, Production Business Management, Director, CFAES OSU Extension
• Ben Brown – Assistant Professor Dept. AEDE, CFAES – Agricultural Risk Management
• Dale Hertlein – Clinton County Executive Director, USDA, Farm Service Agency
• Tony Nye – CFAES, OSE Extension Educator Agriculture & Natural Resources
Registration Needed: Please contact the Clinton County Extension by Monday October 7, 2019 to make a reservation.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Contact the Clinton County Extension Office at (937) 382–0901 or email Tony Nye at firstname.lastname@example.org