The Greene County 4-H Food and Fashion Board is seeking new members. If you are interested in helping newer 4-H members with their nutrition and sewing projects, this committee is for you.
1. Applicants must be in grades 7-12th. A total of eight members will selected each year to join.
2. Applicants must have completed a sewing, nutrition, or related project in previous years.
3. Applicants must enroll in a sewing, nutrition, or related project for the upcoming year.
4. Applicants will be interviewed by FCS Educator and 4-H/FCS Program Assistant.
5. Application must be completed in blue or black ink or typed.
1. Members are asked to attend four meetings and two clinics.
2. Members are asked to complete 4-H projects:
age 10-12-377 Finding Your Voice: Public Speaking Made Easy
age 13-18-374 Teens on Board
3. Work at pre-fair judging.
4. Work at fair with style revue, baking contest, and open modeling contest.