Manage Your Money is a five-week program that helps people and families learn how to manage their money
- Money Choices: Understanding your money values, wants and needs.
- Financial Fitness: Steps to making a spending and savings plan.
- $ Controls: Managing debt and credit, credit records and reports.
- Nutrition Planning a Budget: Tips and tricks to making meals till next pay day.
Wednesday, September 15, 22, 29 and October 6 and 13 from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Location: Will be held virtually via zoom.
Details: Register at this link https://go.osu.edu/gcmym.
Zoom link and handouts will be sent the day before for each week’s lesson.
Contact information: Brenda at email@example.com or 937-372-9971
4-H Straw Bale Club Contest
The straw bale club contest is back this year. We encourage all clubs to participate in this contest. It is not mandatory. We are asking clubs to place your bale of straw around the swine barn before Saturday, July 31 at 5:00 PM. They will be judged that evening. This is a great way to showcase and promote your club.
– Size is limited to one square/rectangle straw bale only.
– Your display must stay within the parameters of the bale of straw.
– The bales of straw will be on display the whole week of fair. The OSU Extension, Greene County are not responsible for any loss of items on the bale of straw.
– Name stakes will be provided by the OSU Extension office.
– All entries need to be in place by Saturday, July 31 at 5:00 PM.
– Clubs will be responsible for picking/cleaning up their bale on Saturday, August 7, by 6:00 PM.
If you have any questions, please contact Brenda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, email email@example.com
2020 Home Food Preservation Program
Tuesday, June 30 5:30-7:30 p.m. $20.00
Pressure Canning and Green Beans Workshop
Deadline to register June 24
Tuesday, July 14 5:30-7:30 p.m. $20.00
Water Bath Canning and Tomatoes
Deadline to register July 8
Tuesday, August 18 5:30-7:30 p.m. $20.00
Jams and Jellies Workshop
Deadline to register August 12
Thursday, September 24 5:30-7:30 p.m. $20.00
Freezing and Drying Fruits and Vegetables Workshop
Deadline to register September 16
Thursday, October 8 5:30-7:30 p.m. $20.00
Once a Month Cooking Workshop
Deadline to register September 30
Click here for the registration form.
The office also offers Canner Lid Testing
Cost $5.00 per lid
Testing Dates and Times
June 30 – 2:00-4:00 p.m.
July 14 – 2:00-4:00 p.m.
August 18 – 2:00- 4:00 p.m.
Any other time call to schedule an appointment. 937-372-9971 ext. 116