Dear Ohio BEEF Cattle letter subscribers,
Six new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1278 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
While the ground may be frozen today, we were dealing with mud for much of December and January across Ohio. This week Erika Lyon offers thoughts on the damage that might have been done during that time, and how best to repair it moving forward.
Articles this week include:
- What to Do with Muddy, Compacted Pastures?
- Ohio Forage and Grasslands Council Conference, February 18
- Antibiotic Stewardship in Calves – Part 2
- BQA Seminar at Cattlemen’s Congress Taught the Importance of Cattle Handling Skills
- We want your thoughts on the management of Ohio’s coyote population
- December Cattle on Feed