4-H Straw Bale Club Contest
The straw bale club contest is back this year. We encourage all clubs to participate in this contest. It is not mandatory. We are asking clubs to place your bale of straw around the swine barn before Saturday, July 31 at 5:00 PM. They will be judged that evening. This is a great way to showcase and promote your club.
– Size is limited to one square/rectangle straw bale only.
– Your display must stay within the parameters of the bale of straw.
– The bales of straw will be on display the whole week of fair. The OSU Extension, Greene County are not responsible for any loss of items on the bale of straw.
– Name stakes will be provided by the OSU Extension office.
– All entries need to be in place by Saturday, July 31 at 5:00 PM.
– Clubs will be responsible for picking/cleaning up their bale on Saturday, August 7, by 6:00 PM.
If you have any questions, please contact Brenda at email@example.com.