Pick a theme and design for the Greene County Fair Book cover.
Entries are due Friday, April 9th, 2021
Drop off your entries to the Greene County Fair Office
Office Hours Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am-12:30pm & Wednesday 12:00pm-4:00pm
Winner of the competition will receive $100 Cash
Requirements and Information:
- Design must fit on a white 8 ½ x 11 piece of paper and use portrait orientation
- Can be freehand/hand-drawn (paint, markers, pastels, colored pencils, pen, pencil, or digital
- Must be original artwork and original must be submitted. If photos are used, permission must be secured
- Designer must be a 2021 Greene County Fair Exhibitor
- Designer’s full name must be on the back of the entry (use pencil)
- As you are creating your design, please keep in mind that the fair logo and or other text or graphics may be placed atop/overlay in a portion of the design.
*Note – All requirements must be met and by entering the contest, the entrant is giving the Greene County Agricultural Society the right to publish their work for the Greene County Fair. All entrants will be displayed during Fair Week in the Exhibitor’s Hall.
If you have any questions, contact Liz firstname.lastname@example.org