Virtual Agronomy related programs from Ohio State University Extension that will be taking place this week and next. The events are free for you to participate but do require you to register to receive the correct links to participate. Most of the programs do include CCA credits at the conclusion of the live event. No credits will be offered if you watch the follow-up video at a later date. Most events will be available after the scheduled time on YouTube so you or others can view the event at a time that fits your schedule better.
- Jan. 19, 10:00-11:00am – Pre-Season Crop Protection Decisions, Mark Loux and Scott Shearer. 0.5 PM + 0.5 PAg CCA CEUs. Register: www.go.osu.edu/PrecisionU
- Video link will be available on Thursday, January 21, 21
- Jan. 21, 8:00-8:30am – What Can Soil Health Tests Tell You? Steve Culman. 0.5 NM CCA CEUs. Register: www.go.osu.edu/soilhealth2021
- Jan. 21, 9:00-10:30am – Disease Management Options for Today’s Weather, Pierce Paul and Aaron Wilson.1.0 PM CCA CEUs. Register: www.go.osu.edu/adapt
- Jan. 26, 10:00-11:00am – Sprayer Technology to Improve Field Performance, Joe Luck. 1.0 PAg CCA CEUs. Register: www.go.osu.edu/PrecisionU
- Jan. 28, 8:00-8:30am – Can Improving Soil Health Improve Yield? Jordon Wade. 0.5 CM CCA CEUs. Register: www.go.osu.edu/soilhealth2021
The Ohio State University Extension, Agriculture and Natural Resource area has put together this one-stop shop to view upcoming regional and statewide agriculture and natural resources programs: https://agnr.osu.edu/programming. Once you are on the page it will look like the image below, at that point simply click the topic of interest to view 2021 events.
Gambling with Planting Decisions, Aaron Wilson and Bob NielsenThere have been several Agronomy programs already presented and the presentations are available on the following links;
- Improving Fertilizer Efficiency with the Planter Pass, John Fulton and Matt Bennett
- ARC/PLC for 2021, Ben Brown
- Does it Pay to Improve Soil Health on Your Farm? Nathan Brown, Les Seiler, Matt Falb
- Management Considerations for Winter Malting Barley, Greg McGlinch
- White Wheat, Dennis Pennington
- Oats and Triticale for Forage, Al Gahler and Jason Hartschuh