RESPITE! RESPITE? RESPITE….
Join the Caregiver Support Network for two free webinars on
Wednesday February 17 – online via Zoom
10 am: Respite and Caregiver needs: Creating your respite plan
2 pm: Sharing respite experiences and resources: Where do I start?
Who should attend:
- Family members caring for an adult or senior with chronic illness or disability
- Adult children concerned about aging parents
- Parents caring for adult children with disabilities
- Long term workers: assisted living facility, adult family home or home care agency staff
- Social service, adult day service or mental health professionals who work with family caregivers
For more information:
You only need to register once to attend one or both webinars
Contact: Laura Akgerman at 614-292-0622 or firstname.lastname@example.org