Congratulations to the 2019 4-H Royalty!
These individuals submitted an application and went through an interview. They were chosen to represent their species at the Greene County Fair.
Congratulations to all! Some tasks that these youth will be doing at fair includes handing out awards and trophies, assist the species committees as needed, and promotion of their species. Please note that the Beef Queen is announced at fair.
- Canine Emperor- River Demmy-Stover
- Dairy Queen- Ashley Howard
- Goat Ambassador: Jr.- Garrett Hook
- Goat Ambassador: Sr.- Tori Chaney
- Horse Ambassador: Sr.- Julia Huff
- Lam and Sheep Princess: Hailie Chambliss
- Lamb and Sheep Queen- Morgan Wickline
- Pork Royalty: Jr.- Sydnee Hawkins
- Pork Royalty: Sr.- Brooklyn Warner
- Poultry Representative: Jr.- Taylor Warner
- Rabbit Royalty: Anna Kowal
- Rabbit Royalty: Samantha Thomas
- Youth Building Ambassador: Alice Hook
- Youth Building Ambassador: Tayla Green