Dear Ohio BEEF Cattle letter subscribers,
Seven new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1130 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
You know it’s been a bad one when you get stuck in the mud just going through the car wash in a rural town!
This week we focus on that mud, the weather that created it and then followed, the challenges it has created, and what we can do to repair the damage. Plus, be sure you see the Ohio Beef School podcasts found linked in this week’s postings . . . reports originating from the Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab are confirming the concerns we’ve been talking about all winter are, in fact, reality. We have cows that simply aren’t getting enough nutrition!
Articles this week include:
- The Role of Soil Health in Water-Logged Fields
- Mud Damaged Pastures: We Gotta Play the Hand We’re Dealt
- Grass Tetany –Start Preventive Measures Now
- Gearing Up for Spotted Knapweed Control
- Ohio Beef School Podcasts Released
- Cull Cow Prices Increasing Seasonality
- Catching Up on Reports