The 4-H program, through some designated funds from the Robert and Helen Harmony Fund for Needy Children of The Dayton Foundation, is able to offer a few one-time partial camperships for youth to attend Greene County 4-H Camp.
1. ALL INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE COMPLETED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR A SCHOLARSHIP. An incomplete form will not be accepted. Fill out one form per youth.
2. The parent fills out the application on behalf of the youth, using the form attached. Applications are due to the Greene County Extension Office by 4:00 p.m. April 5, 2019.
3. Late applications will not be considered.
4. Campership funds will only be awarded for the individual named on the application.
5. Priority will be given to youth from low socio-economic homes and first time-campers wishing to attend camp will be given priority consideration in the selection process.
6. The total cost for attending 4-H Camp in 2019 will be $250.00 for the five days and four nights, from June 13 – June 17, 2019. Camp registrations are due May 10, 2019 by 4:00 p.m. The
campership remains in place only for those with registrations turned into the Extension Office on or before the May 10, 2019 deadline. If registration is not received you will forfeit your campership.
7. Once the application has been received, the county 4-H Staff will meet and review applications. You will receive notice if you receive a campership by April 12 by email.
8. Thank you notes for the Robert and Helen Harmony Fund for Needy Children of The Dayton Foundation would be greatly appreciated.
Please note camperships are not available for Cloverbud Camp
Click below to download the form.