Time to Update Kroger Card for Greene County 4-H

It is time to update your Kroger card to benefit Greene County 4-H!

You can link your Kroger Plus Card to our Kroger Community Rewards Program.  Just follow these simple steps:

 Go to krogercommunityrewards.com

  1. Click sign in / register- If you don’t have an online account already, you must first set one up by going to Get Started
  2. Go to My Account
  3. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards info and input your Kroger Plus Card number
  4. Enter NPO Number:DX823

Please note that our number has changed.  Please make sure it says DX823 for Ohio State University Extension Greene County

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *