Congratulations to the 2018 4-H Royalty!
These individuals submitted an application and went through an interview. They were chosen to represent their species at the Greene County Fair.
Congratulations to all! Some tasks that these youth will be doing at fair includes handing out awards and trophies, assist the species committees as needed, and promotion of their species.
- Camelid: Sr.- Camryn Joseph
- Canine Emperor- River Demmy-Stover Scheidler
- Dairy Queen- Ashley Howard
- Goat Ambassador: Jr.- Eva Moore
- Goat Ambassador: Sr.- Janine Stover
- Horse Ambassador: Jr.- Sadie Shepherd
- Horse Ambassador: Sr.- Anna Kowal
- Lamb and Sheep Queen- Lindsey Schrand
- Pork Royalty: Adam Cline
- Pork Royalty: Taylor Warner
- Poultry Representative: Sr.- Hunter Richards
- Rabbit Royalty: Kaitlyn Hutchison
- Rabbit Royalty: Grace Lucas
- Youth Building Ambassador: Sr- Cassie Heininger