Dear Ohio BEEF Cattle letter subscribers,
Five new articles have been posted in this week’s 1086th issue of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
Warmer Ohio weather may now finally allow normal or even accelerated growth in pastures. That can, on occasion, lead to other issues. This week Mark Landefeld discusses the management that can reduce concerns for grass tetany.
Articles this week include:
- Good Management Helps Reduce Grass Tetany
- Breeding Season: Stretch It Out Then Cut It Short
- “This is a Family Business!?”
- Dewormers – Are They An Extremely Valuable Non-Renewable Resources?
- Weekly Livestock Comments for April 20, 2018