Six new articles have been posted in this week’s 1078th issue of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
Articles this week include:
• Forage, Frostbite, and Fescue Foot
• Tall Fescue and its endophyte – Implications for your farm
• A Little Background May Help
• Be Careful When Disposing of Taxus Shrub Trimmings
• Livestock Risk Protection Insurance; Does it Effectively Manage Price Risk?
• Continued Strong Everything through a Normally Temped Season
Check out this week’s news and more at u.osu.edu/beef.