Six new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1360 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
The BQA Program was initiated in 1987 to provide cattle farmers and ranchers with the guidelines and training necessary to ensure animal health and well-being as well as provide safe, quality beef. With BQA concepts estimated to be influencing more than 90% of U.S. cattle, this week Garth Ruff details the progress that’s been made since the last BQA audit.
Articles this week include:
- National Beef Quality Audit – The Report Card on US Beef Quality
- Use the proper syringe and needle when vaccinating cattle
- Grazing Cattle; To offer shade, or not?
- Plan Now for Tenth Annual OCA Replacement Female Sale
- Beef Cow and Heifer Slaughter Still High by Historical Standards
- Weekly Livestock Comments for September 1, 2023