Five new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1346 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
The weather the past two weeks across much of Ohio has allowed lots to be accomplished especially regarding making quality hay. This week Christine Gelley talks about the virtues of a timely hay harvest. Let’s hope we catch enough showers in the coming days that we can do it again in a month or so.
Articles this week include:
- Good Hay Weather!
- Forages; Not a ‘normal’ year
- Understanding and Preventing Acidosis
- Does beef supply impact consumer demand?
- Pasture Conditions and Market Update
- Get Familiar with Toxic Pasture Weeds
- Assessing and Mitigating Heat Stress in Small Ruminant Production Systems
- Re-Evaluating Pasture Utilization