Thursday, February 3, 2022
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Ohio Pesticide Applicator Recertification Credits:
- Ohio Commercial Applicator Credits (17.5 total hrs.): CORE = 3 hrs.; 2B = 1 hr.; 3A = 1 hr.; 4A = 1 hr.; 5 = 1.5 hrs.; 6A = 3 hrs.; 6B = 1 hr.; 6D = 2 hrs., 8 = 4 hrs.
- Ohio Private Applicator Credits (16.5 total hrs.): CORE = 3 hrs.; 3 = 1 hr.; 4 = 4 hrs.; 5 = 2 hrs.; 7 = 6.5 hrs.
- Kentucky Credits: Pending
- Indiana Credits: Pending
ISA Credential CEUs:
- Certified Arborist = 15.25; Utility Specialist = 7.75; Municipal Specialist = 15.25; Board Certified Master Arborist (BCMA)-Science = 6.25; BCMA-Practice = 3; BCMA-Management = 6; Tree Worker (TW) Climber Specialist = 6; TW Aerial Lift Specialist = 6
Early Bird Registration – $80.00
Must be received by midnight, Monday, January 17th
Click this Hotlink to Register NOW: https://go.osu.edu/2022tri_state_gic
Seating is limited: Don’t be turned away!
- After January 17: Registration fees increase significantly!
|Type of Registration||Fee|
|Early Bird Registration (before midnight, Monday, January 17th)||$80.00|
|Late Registration (after January 17th)||$125.00|
|On-Site Registration (at the door, February 3; Lunch will not be included)||$150.00|
Plan Your Day:
“Schedule At-A-Glance” shows program topics, speakers, and times: https://go.osu.edu/2022gicschedule
“Program Details” shows presentation descriptions: https://hamilton.osu.edu/sites/hamilton/files/imce/descriptions.pdf
Business Opportunities: Be a Trade Show Exhibitor; Be a Sponsor
Put your business in front of Green Industry decision-makers by being a sponsor (overall program, lunch, educational track, etc.)! Increase sales by being a Trade Show Exhibitor!
To Learn More, E-Mail ShaLise Simmons: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tri-State Green Industry Conference is a collaborative educational effort between:
- Ohio State University Extension
- Purdue Extension
- University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- University of Cincinnati
- The Boone County Arboretum
- Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Spring Grove Cemetery and Arboretum
Questions? E-mail ShaLise Simmons at: email@example.com