The 2021 Agricultural Policy and Outlook conference will be held virtually over the course of two days, with experts covering issues important to producers, agribusinesses, and elected officials. View the schedule and register below.
Thursday, Nov. 18 (Day One) Schedule
- (9 a.m. – 10 a.m): “Consumers, Shopping, and Local Food: What’s Next?” presented by AEDE Assistant Professor Dr. Zoë Plakias.
- (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.): “Now Hiring: An Ohio Food & Agricultural Labor Update,” presented by AEDE Assistant Professor Dr. Margaret Jodlowski.
- (1 p.m. – 2 p.m.): “US Trade Policy and Prospects for Agricultural Trade,” presented by AEDE Professor and Andersons Chair of Agricultural Marketing, Trade and Policy Dr. Ian Sheldon.
Friday, November 19 (Day Two) Schedule
- (9 a.m. – 10 a.m): “Agricultural Commodity Markets: Trends and Prospects,” presented by AEDE Assistant Professor Dr. Seungki Lee.
- (11 a.m. – 12 p.m.): “Ag Finance Recovery,” presented by Dr. Nathan Kauffman, Vice President and Omaha Branch Executive with the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- (1 p.m. – 2 p.m.): “A Conversation about the Next US Farm Bill, ” presented by Assistant Professor Jonathan Coppess, J.D., University of Illinois