Small Animal and Companion Animal Project Judging consists of a one-on-one interview with a project judge. Members will have 15 minutes to share their 4-H project with a judge, answer a few questions and receive feedback regarding his/her project. Those who participate in Small Animal and Companion Animal Project judging have an opportunity to receive awards for placing 1st – 5th and be selected to represent Clermont County at the Ohio State Fair.
The registration link is for projects being judged on Tuesday, July 27th during the fair. You will need to fill out the survey separately for each project you are bringing to project judging. Do not select the same time for more than one project and be sure to give yourself 15 minutes between interviews.
Please use the link below to register for Small Animal and Companion Animal Project Judging on Tuesday, July 27th, 9:00am – 12:00pm.
Tuesday, July 27th REGISTRATION
- 215 4-H Cavy (Guinea Pig)
- 216 Cat 1 – Purrr-fect Pals
- 217 Cat 2 – Climbing Up
- 218 Cat 3 – Leaping Forward
- 220 Pocket Pets
- 227 Pet Rabbits
- 365.01 Reptiles and Amphibians Idea Starter
- 365.01 Hedgehogs Idea Starter
- 365.01 Ferrets Idea Starter
- 365.01 Chinchillas Idea Starter
- 365.01 Pigeon Idea Starter
- 365.00 Self-Determined Companion Animal, for youth taking a companion animal not listed as a project above, such as caged birds, pot-bellied pigs, hermit crabs, pet chickens, etc.
Members who want to receive credit for completing their project but do not want to participate in project judging, can review their project with their club advisor. Projects must be reviewed by September 30, and will count for completion only. Projects will not be eligible for county or state awards. As as reminder, completing one project is a requirement for being a member in good standing. Advisors can use the sheet below to assist with the project review.
If you have any questions or problems registering please contact Kelly Royalty – 4-H Youth Development Educator at email@example.com or 513-732-7070.