Six new articles have been posted in this week’s issue number 1247 of the Ohio BEEF Cattle letter: http://u.osu.edu/beef/
It’s that time of year when, unless we’ve already taken steps to manage them, weeds are making their presence obvious within forage stands. This week we focus on identification, and management options for weeds we commonly find invading Ohio forages.
Articles this week include:
- Milkweed and Hemp Dogbane – Who’s Who?
- Timing Pasture Mowing for Weed Control
- Roughstalk Bluegrass in Cereal Grain and Forage Crops
- Registration is Open for the OFGC 2021 Summer Forage Field Days
- Is the Current Feeder Cattle Market a Pricing Opportunity?
- Substantial Cattle Price Volatility
- GOT SHEEP? Ewe and Ram Genetic Considerations
- When is the Right Time to Re-seed your Hayfield?
- What is Sustainable Agriculture? Sustainable Grazing and Pasture Management