With the new restrictions on programming, the Ohio 4-H Cloverbot Challenge will allow for all Cloverbuds to participate individually instead of as a team/club – no registration required. Individual Cloverbuds can construct their models with LEGO’s or whatever kind of interlocking blocks they have available. Then they can send a picture to be displayed in a virtual gallery on the state 4-H website. A certificate will also be emailed to each participant. The deadline is June 13, 2020.
Here’s how it will work:
- All Cloverbuds are welcome to participate.
- No registration is required.
- The theme remains the same: On the Move. Read the Challenge details at the link below for more information, BUT…no poster is required!
- Create your model out of interlocking bricks (e.g., Mega Bloks, LEGOs) and take a photo.
- Send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with your NAME, COUNTY and one sentence describing your model. Only the Cloverbud’s first name will be displayed.
- Deadline is June 13.
- Photos will be uploaded weekly to an online gallery on ohio4h.org
- Cloverbuds will receive a certificate of participation to the email sent for submission
This year’s Cloverbot Challenge is On the Move! It’s all about transportation and the ways in which people and things get where they are going.