Mark your calendars for a Multi-County 4-H Training on Thursday, February 28. Great way for 4-H Volunteers to get their mandatory Policy 1.50 Training (two sessions offered) and youth to get their Quality Assurance Training.
Register today at: go.osu.edu/2019multicountytraining.
- Policy 1.50 – Two sessions offered. Come early for the 6:30 class.
- Livestock Updates and Quality Assurance – from Lizz Share, State Extension Specialist, 4-H/Youth Development Livestock and Food Animal Programs
- Cloverbud Volunteer Resources
- Cake Decorating & Creative Arts
- Teen Trips & Opportunities
- Growing Great Qualities in Kids
- How to Complete Your 4-H Project
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity for youth and adult volunteers!