About the Online Training
- Completed online through 4HOnline (software we use for enrollment)
- Please plan 90—120 minutes. The time needed will vary by person. The training does not need to be done in one sitting – you may leave the training at the end of any module. It is not recommended to leave mid-module. Firefox is required to run the training modules.
- To meet the training requirements you must complete three modules
1. Year 1 OSU Policy 1.50 Child Abuse and Neglect Training
2. OSU Policy 1.50 Child Abuse and Neglect Quiz
3. Any additional module of your choice (8 Key Elements, Club Financials, Club Structure, Membership, Name & Emblem or Mission, Vision and Values)
- Click here for the online training instructions.