Mark your calendars for a multi-county volunteer and 4-H club officer training on February 22. Kirk Bloir and Lucinda Miller from the state office will present at volunteer break out sessions and Collegiate 4-H will conduct officer training.
- Policy 1.50 – with Kirk Bloir
- Ohio State Fair Updates for: Cats, Caged Animals, Dogs, Rabbits (Rabbit Quiz Bowl) and Poultry (Poultry Judging & Avian Bowl) – with Lucinda Miller
- Ohio State Fair Updates for: Food & Nutrition and Clothing
- Community Service Ideas
- How to Run an Effective Club Meeting
- Club Officer Training – with Collegiate 4-H
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity for youth and adult volunteers! Register today at go.osu.edu/mveera.