I dare you to post here.

I dare – nay, double-dog dare – students of ESEPHL 4403 to post any beginning sentiments on this class blog site. Who will bravely post or comment first, I wonder???? You might ask a question, pose a problem, share a thought. Whatever you’d like.

Here is my thought of the day: I am debating whether or not to buy my Olde English Bulldogge a winter sweater, given that I’m 98% sure he’ll eat it out of spite when I’m not looking…

10 thoughts on “I dare you to post here.

1. Hello future classmates, and instructor Teeple!

I hope everyone’s break was restful. This looks like it will be an interesting course, and I look forward to penetrating the ideas presented with you all!

Enjoy the remainder of your break.

Yasmin Mohamud

• Woo hoo, cheers, Yasmin! Thanks for posting!

{sigh} REMAINDER of the break. It went by so fast. But I, too, am looking forward to learning with you and our class!

2. I like our class website. It’s beautiful and looks informative.

Thanks to you all for your great posts. This is terrific, and
    I hope to benefit from this course with you. See you in class
    on Thursday.

You have a great day!

Betty.

3. you have to get your dog a sweater, I am a dog mom of three and even if my babies are going to eat their toys or clothes in seconds you still have to spoil them anyways πŸ™‚

-Corissa Thatcher

4. I agree with Corissa. While I am not one to dress up my animals I think all pups need an extra coat during the cold weather.

My question would be how old if your doggie?