Smooth Dynamical Systems, Ergodic Theory, the interplay between Dynamics, Geometry and Spectral Theory.
- Flexibility of Lyapunov exponents with respect to two measures among Anosov area-preserving diffeomorphisms of a torus – in preparation
- Geometry and entropies in a fixed conformal class on surfaces (with Thomas Barthelm\’e) – arXiv preprint
- Exceptional directions for the Teichmüller geodesic flow and Hausdorff dimension (with Hamid Al-Saqban, Paul Apisa, Osama Khalil, Shahriar Mirzadeh, and Caglar Uyanik) – to appear in J. Eur. Math. Soc. (JEMS)
- Flexibility of entropies for surfaces of negative curvature (with Anatole Katok) – Isr. J. Math., 2019, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11856-019-1882-6
- Flexibility of Lyapunov exponents for expanding circle maps – Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., Vol. 39 (5), 2019, 2325-2342
- Flexibility of geometrical and dynamical data in fixed conformal classes (with Thomas Barthelme) – to appear in Indiana Univ. Math. J.
- Lyapunov Reducibility of Infinitesimal Perturbations of Equations and Systems, J. Math. Sci., Vol. 210, 2 (October, 2015), 200-209. (Translated from Trudy Seminara imeni I. G. Petrovskogo, No. 30, Part I (2014) 145-160)