“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” -Robert Collier (1885-1950), American self-help author.

My name is Anna Enriquez and I am a first year student at The Ohio State University, Columbus campus. I am a psychology major while also minoring in Criminology. I have many interests in hobbies that it would take a book to write about all of the things I find fascinating in life! However, some of my main interests include running, music, and art. My schedule consistently stays booked, so I utilize these hobbies to my advantage to help me destress and relax. I always keep my body active with training 5-6 days a week with either running or going to the gym, I am in an a cappella group on campus called Sound of Science, and in my free time I like to draw or work on photo design.

I have a Hispanic background and most of my family lives out in the West of the United States in areas such as Arizona, California, Nevada, and Oregon. I am an only child, so the only blood family I have out here in Ohio is my parents who live in Cincinnati. I have 3 wonderful pets, 1 dog, Belle, and 2 cats, Princes and Muffin.

Lastly, I also love looking at different positive quotes throughout my days. It is something that helps me open my eyes to the bright side of life especially if I’m not having the best of days, hence the quotes above. I saw this quote and loved it because I feel that it describes a part of my life. I try to do little things every day to accomplish my goals and those goals could be simply cleaning my room all the way to finishing a huge class project. However, it is not the size of the accomplishment that matters, success is all the little efforts you put in to create a life full of prosper.