The Authors

Heath Myers

I am a 2019 high school graduate from Centerburg High School. I am currently a freshman at the Ohio State University and am pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering. I while still taking a full load of classes I am also a member of the Engineering Learning Community through the University.
I hope to be able to gain a career in renewable energies directly out of college and eventually have a job working on wind turbines.

I can be contacted through email at myers.2019@buckeyemail.osu.edu

Nathan Johnson

Currently attending the Ohio State University as a freshman, pursing a degree in computer science and engineering. Also a member of the ELC (Engineering Learning Community) which builds good relationships with fellow engineers and their professors. Attended Bishop Watterson High School in Columbus, Ohio and is an avid fan of sports, music and gaming. Dream Job is working for Activision focusing on Call of Duty.

I can be contacted through email at johnson.8051@buckeyemail.osu.edu

Jason Kibler II

I am currently a freshman at The Ohio State University going for a degree in computer science and engineering. I graduated high school in 2019 from Pickerington High School Central. My goal after college is to be working on various types of renewable energy.

I can be contacted through email at kibler.84@buckeyemail.osu.edu