Location: Hitchcock Hall 224
Time: 3:55 PM–5:15 PM, March 28, 2018
Attendees: Rachel Bobango, Matt Deminski, Jarred Fink, Molly Goergen
Topics Discussed: Final Performance Test, Committee Meeting Two
Objective: Today’s main focus was to work on the code for the final performance test and talk about who will take on each role for the second committee meeting.
- Code the AEV (Jarred)
- Test the AEV on the tracks (Molly, Matt, Rachel)
- Discuss what needs to be done for the remaining classes (All)
- Choose roles for the committee meeting (All)
- The team decided that absolute positioning will be used as the coding method for the Final Performance Test
- HR: Molly
- R&D: Matt and Rachel
- PR: Jarred
- The team is happy with the progress that is being made and likes the consistency between runs that the AEV is achieving.