Location: Hitchcock Hall 224
Time: 3:00 PM–3:55 PM, March 27, 2018
Attendees: Rachel Bobango, Matt Deminski, Jarred Fink, Molly Goergen
Topics Discussed: Performance Test 2
Objective: Today’s main focus was to complete Performance Test 2
- Finalize code for the AEV (Jarred)
- Complete Performance Test 2 (Molly, Matt, Rachel)
- Compare the results of relative versus absolute position coding (All)
- The team decided that absolute positioning creates even more consistency than relative positioning and will use absolute positioning for the final performance test.
- The first official run of Performance Test 2 was a success and the team attributes this to using absolute/relative position in the code.