Location: Hitchcock Hall 224
Time: 3:55 PM–5:15 PM, March 7, 2018
Attendees: Rachel Bobango, Matt Deminski, Jarred Fink, Molly Goergen
Topics Discussed: Performance Test 1
Objective: Today’s main focus was to begin to develop the code for Performance Test 1.
- Write the code (Jarred)
- Assemble the AEV (Matt)
- Analyze the tests and what changes need to be made to the code (Molly, Rachel)
- Run practice tests (All)
- The team agreed to increase reverse power at the gate
- The second design used would be changing the propellers
- Power does not need to be increased anymore going up the incline to the gate
- The team is having difficulties with consistency for the AEV. This could possibly be due to the battery losing power over time.