Teenager’s Jobs

What do I think about teenager’s job?

Overall, I think this is important issue to discuss and talk because it became an international issue and there are a lot of teenagers suffering because they are pushed to work.

Am I with or against this idea ?

Before answering this question, I always wonder about how we can make a great children when we push them to work early. This isn’t fair.So, the answer is this I completely refuse this idea for many reasons. The first reason is that they are kids and they’re supposed to focus in their classes, not their jobs.

The second reason is there is no chance for the teenager to improve his skills in another field because he always busy. Education and job aren’t everything.

Some people will say, if you put them in jobs the will learn more things about life and the will be successful. This isn’t true because they can’t understand everything about life when they are kids beside they have no time to learn something new about life. Because of that, I think we should forbid hiring teenagers. They need to study, not work.

For sure, may some one will say that they are poor, They need to get money. To answer for that question I would say that they aren’t supposed to gain money in this age. They are supposed to get full mark to join university and the government and parents are responsible to provide everything that the teenager need to.