Lecture: “The Future of Higher Education” by Dr. David Staley

http://images.asc.ohio-state.edu/is/image/eHistory/members/biopics/Staley8.jpg?wid=200&qlt=100

I attended Lecture: “The Future of Higher Education” by Dr.Staley. It was a good lecture and he is spoken slowly and I can understand him.

The first thing he talked about (easily repay) everyone can repay from where his place, he can repay from his phone and computer.

The second thing he talked about it, the Unemployed because he wants to encourage the attends to complete studying. some people when they finished their high school they goes to work like (starbucks,Mcdonald’s..etc) they don’t care about their life.

The Third thing he was talking about the study by online, some universities teach their students through online. In my opinion the teacher he must come to class and teach his students because if a student have problem how can he understand without teacher? a student he wants someone to explain about his problem and teach him the true. Fortunately Dr.Staley agree with my opinion, this thing makes me happy. Finally it was a nice day with Dr. Staley and I like what he does when he Lectures and what he thinks.