What did I in this weekend?

10649569_956635127696413_7681849487895730340_n

In this weekend I went to the celebration of Saudi club in Columbus Ohio for Eid. I met new people from my country and other countries like Lebanon. We discussed about many things like the life in United States how it’s difficult in sides and easy in other sides. I learned many things from them, how can I search about a new car to buy? How can I use the public transportation in Columbus to reach the important places? And how can I focus on my study and enjoy with other things in Columbus?

At the end of celebration we voted to a new administration in Saudi club to complete What the old administration do. I hope to the new administration more of successes in them work to help other Saudi student in Columbus Ohio.

Finally At the end of weekend I studied to my vocabulary quiz. I enjoyed in this weekend with other Saudi people here in Columbus Ohio.

3 thoughts on “What did I in this weekend?

1. I think the weekend was wonderful.
    Saudi club does a good job in Columbus, I wish a good luck for a new Saudi club.
    and good luck for you

2. I am here after nearly nine years. I read through this discussion with a surge of emotions. I sincerely hope that all my friends from that time are in good health and finding success in their respective lives.