Engineering 1182.01- Fundamentals of Engineering II:
- Introduction to 3D visualization and CAD; engineering design-build process; teamwork; written, oral and visual communications; project management. Prereq: Engr 1181.01 or 1181.02 or 1281.01H or 1281.02H or 1281.03H. Concur: Math 1151 or above.
- Credits: 2
- Learning Community Days and Times
- Tuesday, Thursday 3:05-4 p.m. and Wednesday 2:20-3:40 p.m.
- or Tuesday, Thursday 4:15-5:10 p.m. and Wednesday 3:55-5:15 p.m.
Arts & Sciences 2194: Group Studies Course
- Students will continue to build skills both in and out of the classroom to help transition into their second year and beyond. Guest speakers will be invited into this unique course only for ELC students to learn about important resources and support services on the Newark and Columbus campus and dive further into their engineering major!
- Credits: 1
- Elective course required for all learning community students