Engineering 1181.01- Fundamentals of Engineering I:
- Engineering problem solving utilizing computational tools such as Excel and Matlab; hands-on experimentation; modeling; ethics; teamwork; written, oral and visual communications. Prereq or concur: Math 1150 or above. Not open to students with credit for Engineer 183.01 or 183.02.
- Credits: 2
- Learning Community Days and Times:
- Tuesday, Thursday 3:05-4 p.m. and Wednesday 2:20-3:40 p.m.
- or Tuesday, Thursday 4:15-5:10 p.m. and Wednesday 3:55-5:15 p.m.
Arts & Sciences 2194 Lab
- Offered in conjunction with EXP 1100.01. Students will build learning skills and study strategies while also engaging in leadership and team-building activities. Guest speakers will be invited into this unique course only for ELC students to learn about important resources and support services on the Newark and Columbus campus and dive further into their engineering major!
- Credits: 1
- Elective course required for all learning community students