Year in Review

Through this year, I definitely think I have grown to take more initiative and become more responsible.  For example, I have become involved on both the finance committee of BuckeyeThon, as well as the executive board of Chimes Junior Class Honorary.  With these two positions also brings much more responsibility.  For example, my new position in BuckeyeThon will test my leadership, organization, and communication skills, while working with BucekeyeThon alumni to create fundraising goals and maintain involvement with the organization.  In addition to participating in two other student organizations, I have also become involved in research at Ohio State, and am looking forward to starting my research in the summer.  This year has taught me to find organizations that I know I will be passionate about, and that will impact my life and undergraduate career at Ohio State.  Since starting at Ohio State, I think I have grown to be much more comfortable multi-tasking and handling not only classes, but also student organizations.  I have become much more involved in service and enjoy giving back to others.  I think I learned and appreciate volunteering much more this year, especially after becoming a volunteer for the James Cancer Hospital.  Overall, I think I have met my goals since my first year of college, and I am looking forward to staying dedicated to my organizations on campus, volunteering, and my research as I continue my last two years at Ohio State!